call Sarah @ (970) 216-8737



Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trinidad & Kelsey's engagement

I normally don't do engagement pictures because I dont do weddings and I feel they go hand in hand. Well we were talked into it by this couple and I am so glad we did it. We had so much fun with this adorable couple. Talk about easy. They were a gorgeous and so in love with each other I just stepped back and started taking pictures with little direction at all. If only every session was this easy and to top it off with yummy lighting and the beautiful fall colors made this session perfect. This is why I love my job. Here is Trinidad and Kelsey's preview Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

Nick Bomba Sunday, October 30, 2011  

These are some of the best engagement pics I have ever seen! Amazing job sisters!! That Trini Loya is such a Hunk!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Photography is a new found passion of mine. I breath, sleep and eat photography. I have enjoyed capturing those special moments of my kids and would love to share my talent with others to capture their special moments. I am learning everyday how to improve my passion. This is just the beginning of my journey and I hope you enjoy being a part of it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP