call Sarah @ (970) 216-8737



Thursday, January 5, 2012

A little about us

I wanted to share a few family pictures of who is behind the scene when you go on a shoot with us. I will start with my family. I am the one who mostly is behind the camera. I am the one who see's a vision of art and has to capture it. I am the quiet one. I am Jen. Here is my family and some fun facts.

Favorite color is Pink
Shoe size is 5 1/2
Have my BS in Corporate Fitness
Lived in Utah for 7 years Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket This is my sisters family. She is the not so quiet one. She is the one who will make you laugh and relax. She is the one who will be interacting with you to capture that perfect shot. She is Sarah. Here is her family and some fun facts.

Drinks a lot of water
Clean freak
Reads the Bible daily
Very patient Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I have always felt that kind of knowing your photographers before a photoshoot takes away some of the stresses so thats why I wanted to share a little about us.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Photography is a new found passion of mine. I breath, sleep and eat photography. I have enjoyed capturing those special moments of my kids and would love to share my talent with others to capture their special moments. I am learning everyday how to improve my passion. This is just the beginning of my journey and I hope you enjoy being a part of it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP