call Sarah @ (970) 216-8737



Monday, February 6, 2012

Engagement shoot

This shoot was special to us.  We grew up with Emily.  Her mom started dating my dad when Emily was like three years old so she has always seemed like a sister to us.  Of course life changes and you dont get to see those special people as much as you would like so being able to shoot her engagement pictures was great time to catch up on old times.  Here is her preview. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Photography is a new found passion of mine. I breath, sleep and eat photography. I have enjoyed capturing those special moments of my kids and would love to share my talent with others to capture their special moments. I am learning everyday how to improve my passion. This is just the beginning of my journey and I hope you enjoy being a part of it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP