call Sarah @ (970) 216-8737



Friday, August 19, 2011

Overdue preview post of baby Wyatt

These preview post have been taking me longer than usual.  I am in that nesting stage of my pregnancy and after living in the basement of my inlaws house for a year and a half now I am trying to make it a little more like home.  I had left it the way they had it thinking we wouldn't be here long but it doesn't seem to be working out that way for us right now.  I really wish I had the energy to paint 2500sqft but I dont right now so I am doing all that I can to make it more spacious and open looking.  Anyways here is the preview of sweet little Wyatt.  Another newborn that really didn't want to sleep and the first time shooting in my sisters new house so trying to figure out the lighting was a little frustrating.  Got some great shots anyways.  Such a cute baby.  Cant wait for mine to get here.  Only about 5 weeks left!! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Photography is a new found passion of mine. I breath, sleep and eat photography. I have enjoyed capturing those special moments of my kids and would love to share my talent with others to capture their special moments. I am learning everyday how to improve my passion. This is just the beginning of my journey and I hope you enjoy being a part of it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP