call Sarah @ (970) 216-8737



Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My pregnancy/family pictures

Well here we are with only three weeks left.  Time to start panicing I guess.  I took on 5 shoots last week to try to get everyone in before I take a break to have this baby.  Can I just say how much I am loving taking family pictures lately.  I think I have found my style for families.  Before I was just turned off when clients would ask for family pictures and now I cant get enough.  Cant wait to share them.  My pictures are a little preview of the style that I am now loving.  I am sure the next post of my family will be the newborn pictures. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket This is what just came in the mail yesterday. Cant wait to get it up on my walls. Photobucket

5 comments:

Courtney Wednesday, August 31, 2011  

Jen these are so amazing! Did you sister take them? Love all those prints, are they canvases? I'm loving the sun flare right now too. I'm looking for someone up here to do my family pics. It's so hard to find someone though.

darknuts Wednesday, August 31, 2011  

Oh My Goodness, Jen! Those are the most beautiful pictures...ever! Thank you for sharing, Brittany Lenker Barrett

Brittany Wednesday, August 31, 2011  

I love them! You are such a prego cutie :) I love the ones with you and Khy and Khy hugging Ben.

Diane Thursday, September 01, 2011  

Jen that pic of just you is stunning!!! Such cute family pictures! I can't wait to see the new little one!

Dane and Denise Thursday, September 01, 2011  

i absolutely love those. you make a pretty pregnant lady :) I have to say i love love love that one of you and khylind..melts my heart

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Photography is a new found passion of mine. I breath, sleep and eat photography. I have enjoyed capturing those special moments of my kids and would love to share my talent with others to capture their special moments. I am learning everyday how to improve my passion. This is just the beginning of my journey and I hope you enjoy being a part of it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP