call Sarah @ (970) 216-8737



Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Khardyn's preview

I am finally getting around to posting Khardyn's newborn pictures. I am still trying to adjust to three kids and enjoying every moment that I get loving on this sweet baby. I dont want to miss a thing with her. Another reason that I rented a macro lens so I could capture every precious detail of her. All the things you forget about as they grow older. I wanted those memories with her since she is our last baby. I hope all of you that have been waiting to see these pictures enjoy them. I sure do. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Brittany Tuesday, October 11, 2011  

Ok...these are adorable!!! I love the last one so much. And I love the hairy ear :) Preslee's ears were super hairy when she was born, as were her shoulders. Is she a good mix of both you and Ben because in some pix she looks a lot like Ben and then in others she looks like you? She is too pretty.

Courtney Wednesday, October 12, 2011  

Love these Jen! She's a beautiful baby. Those little details are so cute. All of these are great pictures. Congrats again!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Photography is a new found passion of mine. I breath, sleep and eat photography. I have enjoyed capturing those special moments of my kids and would love to share my talent with others to capture their special moments. I am learning everyday how to improve my passion. This is just the beginning of my journey and I hope you enjoy being a part of it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP