call Sarah @ (970) 216-8737



Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Tucker Family

The preview is finally here. This last month has been crazy. I went from being very pregnant to finally having baby Khardyn. Now that we have kind of adjusted to having a newborn in the family again I finished editing this beautiful family. These kids are great when it comes to taking pictures. Always following directions and fun to work with. I love it when a shoot goes smooth. Well except for the mosquito's. This was the first time we shot at this location and it was infested unfortunately. I would of loved to have gotten more pictures of them together but we were getting eaten alive. Lesson learned and the next shoot I did there we sprayed ourselves down. Enjoy this cute families preview. Photobucket Photobucket Love this mother/daughter shot. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comments:

Brittany Sunday, October 02, 2011  

So cute! They all have beautiful eyes. And posed so well for having to fight off mosquito's.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Photography is a new found passion of mine. I breath, sleep and eat photography. I have enjoyed capturing those special moments of my kids and would love to share my talent with others to capture their special moments. I am learning everyday how to improve my passion. This is just the beginning of my journey and I hope you enjoy being a part of it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP