call Sarah @ (970) 216-8737



Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ellis family preview

I had the opportunity to meet up with an old friend while she was in Junction visiting her family. It was good to see her since we havent seen each other in over 7 years. Boy have things changed. She has two adorable kids and I now have three so it was fun catching up. Unfortunatly the weather conditions weren't ideal but with her not being in town long we went with what we got. The kids were good troopers for how cold it was. They made us work but it was worth it. They were so cute and have amazing eyes. Here is your preview Courtney. Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
I love the way little kids walk when they havent been walking real long. Photobucket
Sweet mamma moment  Photobucket
and a sweet grandpa moment  Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Photography is a new found passion of mine. I breath, sleep and eat photography. I have enjoyed capturing those special moments of my kids and would love to share my talent with others to capture their special moments. I am learning everyday how to improve my passion. This is just the beginning of my journey and I hope you enjoy being a part of it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP