call Sarah @ (970) 216-8737



Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sweet Lena

I had another adorable newborn a couple weeks ago. This baby was gorgeous! Her eyelashes were to die for and her complection was perfect. On the other hand she was a fighter. Didn't fall into a deep sleep. After trying to get her into a few of our favorite poses we decided to try the easies pose with their arms folded under their head and she disliked that one too. None of this mattered because the shots that we did get with her eyelashes made up for it. Here is Lena's preview. Photobucket Photobucket I told you about the eyelashes! PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Photography is a new found passion of mine. I breath, sleep and eat photography. I have enjoyed capturing those special moments of my kids and would love to share my talent with others to capture their special moments. I am learning everyday how to improve my passion. This is just the beginning of my journey and I hope you enjoy being a part of it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP