call Sarah @ (970) 216-8737



Wednesday, November 23, 2011

McGuinness family

Its always fun to do sessions with people from our past. We actually went to school with this couple and now we got to meet their sweet little boy Jameson. He was so good. We started in the studio to get a few naked shots and then we headed to my favorite place to take pictures. Jameson was a trooper. The cold didn't seem to bother him. He was still as happy and as cute as could be. Enjoy their preview. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket I love this picture. If you are a parent you know that brief moment of silence you get when its just you and your loved one. A second to take a deep breath or maybe even shut your eyes. Then you realize thats not your life anymore and you start to miss all the little noises that come along with being parents. Photobucket Then you see this picture and realize there is nothing more precious in this world then your family. Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Photography is a new found passion of mine. I breath, sleep and eat photography. I have enjoyed capturing those special moments of my kids and would love to share my talent with others to capture their special moments. I am learning everyday how to improve my passion. This is just the beginning of my journey and I hope you enjoy being a part of it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP