call Sarah @ (970) 216-8737



Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ahhhh sweat newborn Addison

We were so in love with this baby. I knew her parents wanted newborn pictures but after not hearing from them a week after the baby was due we figured they changed their mind. Nope little Addison just didn't want to come out yet. Even past her due date she didn't weigh over 7lbs. She was such a good baby. We could of played with her all day long. Here is her preview. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Photography is a new found passion of mine. I breath, sleep and eat photography. I have enjoyed capturing those special moments of my kids and would love to share my talent with others to capture their special moments. I am learning everyday how to improve my passion. This is just the beginning of my journey and I hope you enjoy being a part of it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP