call Sarah @ (970) 216-8737



Monday, June 4, 2012

Newborn Ricky aka snowflake

I felt like this pregnancy was one of the longest. I am sure Ricky's mamma thought the same thing. I was so excited to take pictures of him but he was in no hurry to come out early for his photoshoot. What a sweet baby boy. He seriously is so handsome and good. I loved working with this family. Good company is always great when you have to spend 3hrs with them. Thats why I love my clients. Here is Ricky's preview. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Diane Monday, June 04, 2012  

These pictures make me wish I had a newborn just so you can take their picture!

Brittany Monday, June 04, 2012  

So cute! I love the one of his back with all of the cute wrinkles. I have never seen that before. His sister kissing him is adorable.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Photography is a new found passion of mine. I breath, sleep and eat photography. I have enjoyed capturing those special moments of my kids and would love to share my talent with others to capture their special moments. I am learning everyday how to improve my passion. This is just the beginning of my journey and I hope you enjoy being a part of it.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP